We are full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list please email email@example.com
Hot Sauce / Fiery Food Exhibitor Agreement
BOOTH FEES: $550.00 per 12′ x 12′ booth. **Electric is available: One (1) outlet for $50.00 each.. No refunds will be given after September 1, 2014 due to cancellation by Exhibitor. This event is outside and on grass at the Stafford Centre for Performing Arts – popup tents are recommended. The festival field is fenced in with overnight security.
- Exhibitors receive a 12′ x 12′ space with one 8’ table and two chairs *.
- Two “printed” name tags.
- Awards will be given for the People’s Choice Competition. People’s Choice registration forms will arrive separately from Cooper & Deska, CPA.
- All exhibitors will be included in Best Showmanship* (this can include, but is not limited to, marketing of product, booth decorations, overall wow factor).
- Listings on the web site with hyperlink. Including the current Exhibitor List, and your listing with hyperlink will be kept on the “Festival – Highlights” page, post-festival.
- Listing in the 2014 Festival Guide.
- As always, Exhibitor access to the air conditioned Hospitality / VIP area. This includes free beverages to be enjoyed during festival hours.
- Invitation to the Saturday night “Exhibitor Party.” BBQ dinner and bevies in the VIP area after the festival.
* Exhibitors must furnish their own additional display, popup tent, backdrops, table coverings, etc. The festival is held “rain or shine.” Pop-up tents are recommended. Please make your area is festive and attractive. Exhibitors must bring their own trashcan and bags. Extension Cords are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
The sale / use of t-shirts as give-a-ways is limited. Only your company shirts with your logo will be permitted.
An Exhibitor Confirmation packet will be emailed to you upon receipt of booth fee. You should receive your packet no later than 2 weeks prior to the Festival.
Setup: Friday, September 19, 2014 – 3:00 p.m. until 8 p.m. (We will have overnight security Fri-Sun)
Saturday, September 20, 2014 – 7 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
All exhibits must be completely setup by 10:30 a.m. – before the start of the scheduled event time, 11:00 a.m.
Vendors MUST remain setup for the 2 full days of the event – NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
PLAN FOR THIS. An empty booth just makes you and the festival look bad.
Health Department: ALL vendors with food will be required to have a temporary food permit from the City of Stafford Health Department. If you are selling packaged and/or bottle products you will need to provide a copy of your food manufacturer license or an invoice showing where you purchased/have your sauce co-packed. The Fee is included in the booth fee for the 2 day event, ALL vendors with food must follow the City of Stafford rules/laws. Forms must be completed and returned to the Houston Hot Sauce Festival only. Three (3) forms need to be filled out and returned: 1. Temporary Food Permit Application, 2. Temporary Food Permit Information, and 3. Booth Layout for Temporary Event. Questions can be answered by calling Marcia Fouts, Health Inspector at 281-261-3941. The forms will be sent to you in via email and in your confirmation packet. Any potential Vendor submitting an Exhibitor Agreement after August 30, 2014 may still be able to obtain a permit. It will be up to the discretion of the promoter in combination with the City of Stafford
City of Stafford Fire Marshall: It is the responsibility of ALL vendors to comply with all City of Stafford Fire Marshall laws – in particular the fire extinguisher regulations. All vendors are required to have a regulation certified fire extinguisher in their booth. The use of propane or charcoal is permissible. The cooking apparatus must be outside of a covered area. (ex. 10’ x 10’ tent – the grill would have to be setup behind or next to it.
** Electric: (1) Outlet. Please make sure you calculate your need for electrical power properly. Add the number of watts consumed by every single electrical device you intend to operate at your booth (lights, hot plates, deep fryers, etc.) Divide the total number of watts by the voltage – 110v. This will give you the total number of amps you will need. Additional lines of service are not guaranteed the day of event – Remember we can only provide sufficient electrical service if we know your requirements.
*** DEADLINE: AUGUST 30, 2013 All paperwork and fees must arrive at the Houston Hot Sauce Festival office by August 30, 2013. Booth space is assigned on a first-come first-serve basis. Fees must be paid in full at time of booth reservation to guarantee a reserved space at the Festival. Note: If space permits, Exhibitors will be accepted after the August 30, 2013 deadline with booth fee due immediately.
LIABILITY: The promoter is not responsible for any and all injury, liability, loss or damage that may occur to property or self, while on the premises. Insurance must be placed and paid for by the Exhibitor/Vendor. The festival organizers reserve the right to ask an Exhibitor/Vendor to leave the grounds if the regulations and rules are not kept, and refunds will not be made to the Exhibitor/Vendor in this case.